Senior Trip

mymartianromance

Earning My Ears
So, my school goes to Disney every year for our Senior Trip. So, I have to pay for $1250 for room, airfare, tickets (and the untold pay of the chaperones wages) (it's more expensive because my friend is diligent about only have 2 in our room.) The school has about 70 of us interested.

Does anyone have any tips for me? I'm probably about 8 months out.

1. Definitely go, that should be a given
2. Are you asking tips about saving the money or what to do at the parks? I don't want to start rambling about the attractions and be completely off course

Does your school give you fundraiser ideas to help with raising the money. You should definitely go though because you will only have one Senior trip in your life.

Get a job if possible.
If you want, just go separately with your friend without the school. You could get a LOT cheaper price.
What part of it do you need help with?
I'm actually writing an article about planning a senior trip. I'll post the link when it's published.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!