• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Senior citizen preferred rides/shows

Southerndisney

Mouseketeer
Which rides and shows would you recommend to a couple in their seventies. They won't go on fast rides. They plan to visit all four parks.

Well ... as I don't know their tastes, here are the things that aren't considered "fast rides." They can pick and choose from there.

At MK ... Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion, Country Bears, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Snow White, Pirates of the Caribbean, Small World, Tiki Birds, Jungle Cruise, Philharmagic, Hall of Presidents

At Epcot ... Spaceship Earth, Imagination, Living Seas, Universe of Energy, The Land, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, movies in China and Canada and France (if they're ok standing for 30 mins), Mexico boat ride, American Adventure

At the Studios ... Great Movie Ride, Little Mermaid, Backlot Tour, Indiana Jones, Beauty & the Beast, MuppetVision, Millionaire

At DAK ... Kilamanjaro Safari, Tough to be a Bug, Legend of the Lion King, Flights of Wonder

:earsboy:

They should get a copy of the Unofficial Guide. Every attraction is rated by age group.

Thought I'd let you know that my inlaws (early 60s) went for the first time in October 2003, and my DH and I were stunned at their many refereneces to "loud" noises...from restaurants to fireworks to shows!! We still don't necessarily understand this, but it was something that I wish we had known about prior to our trip experience.

My MIL and I are planning another trip April 27th-May 4th and will be spending the majority of our time in Epcot. I have also remembered to book some "quieter" restaurants! ;)

Just thought you'd like to know...
:p IVY :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter