Sending PM's

How do you delete PM's or conversations?
I think it's called "Leave Conversation" and will remove it from your list of PMs. Just be aware it only removes the conversation from your list and the other participant(s) will still be able to reply to you.

I think it's called "Leave Conversation" and will remove it from your list of PMs. Just be aware it only removes the conversation from your list and the other participant(s) will still be able to reply to you.

Thanks!

To send a PM (called "conversations" here),
1) Hover over the person's avatar you want to converse with and click "Start Conversation" button.
OR
2) If you want to converse with more than one person, click on the little envelope (Conversations) link in the upper right, by your username. Then click on the "Start a new conversation" link. You can put in multiple usernames to converse with there.

To add a profile picture - I'm figuring you mean an "avatar":
1) click on your username in the upper right, then click on the lower half of the avatar circle in the upper left of that window. Follow instructions for inserting picture.
OR
2) click on your user name in the upper right, then click on "Account details" link. The third thing down on that page is "Avatar", follow instructions there.

BTW, when you posted that you were 2 hours short of the 24 hour minimum necessary since joining for the options to open to you.
Reviving an old thread because I don’t have either of the options that you mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!