• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sending away for Mr. Potato head???

poohtown

<font color=navy>Waited in the freezing cold for B
I just found out my godson wants a Mr. Potato head for his birthday. I know you can order things from WDW. Has anyone ever ordered a potato head? I'm just wondering if they really cram it all in or just give you some basic pieces. I really want as much Disney stuff as I can get. Will they just send me accessories if I ask?

This might be a possibility....you might ask them to pack the box with all of the Disney accessory stuff and then just buy you basic Potatoe Head at Toys R Us or Walmart or where ever. My daughter already had a basic Mr Potatoe Head and she just wanted all the Disney Stuff. The lady told us we could fill the box with all accessories if we did not need the Potatoe Head. You would not believe how much stuff she managed to cram in that box!! (I was afraid the TSA would consider it a Potatoe Head bomb in her suitcase!!) It was the same price...so everyone was happy.

I also noticed at Once Upon A Toy in DTD they had a prepackaged kit Mr Potatoe Head at Disney or something like that. It had all the basic pieces and some Disney accessories (although not too many). I am sure you could order that too.

Poohtown,
When is your grandsons birthday? Maybe someone would be willing to purchase it and then send it to you.
I'm not going for another 30 days but let me know if you can wait that long.
Lori

Lori-n-NY,

Thanks so much for the offer! His birthday is in a couple weeks, but I'm going to try to call and find out about shipping one. If that doesn't work out well, maybe I'll get him a regular one and look you up about getting accessories.
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter