Semi-live trip report 12/25-12/28

EP waits aren’t bad. I usually try to time things, but didn’t on this trip. I’d say that we’d wait ~30 minutes for a 100 minute standby.

We didn’t use mobile ordering at Mel’s. I have a bunch of gift cards and there’s no way to use them on the app.

The TM who was taking the tickets after we ordered disappeared at one point. Our ticket wasn’t on the counter, so I was concerned it was forgotten.

I asked another TM and she went to the pass, came back and said, “it’s up there” as in, it’s sitting in the pass waiting.

Meanwhile, other counter TMs were grabbing what they could. It felt like we didn’t have anyone defending our order.

The first TM came back and washed his hands then looked at the ticket again.

Eventually, we got our food. The fries had clearly been sitting around for a while and we’re terrible.
We were probably at Mel’s just about the same time. We waited about 45 mins for our food after we ordered it. There were only 3 couples in front of us. They weren’t filling orders as first in first out. They completely ignored our side.

At one point, after waiting about 15 mins after ordering, I saw a group who hadn’t ordered started complaining why they stopped taking orders. They finally order their food(big order too), got it in 10 mins, and left. Meanwhile our line is still waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter