Self Service Laundry

phkc070408

Earning My Ears
Do any of the hotels still offer self service laundry? I believe Cheyenne Hotel used to offer it.
If not, what are the options at the Disneyland Hotel?

Cheyenne Hotel is the only hotel that has a self service guest laundry. Most Europeans are only at Disneyland Paris for 4 or 5 days, so its not something that has a big guest demand.

On the Disneyland Paris website they list a dry cleaning service at an extra charge for Disneyland Hotel, which is probally very expensive.

Thanks. I should have been more clear with my question. I reposted this now that the Disneyland Hotel is reopened (I assume it's reopened by now, we'll be there in less than a month), hoping that some self-service options were added there. That was my bad.

Thanks. I should have been more clear with my question. I reposted this now that the Disneyland Hotel is reopened (I assume it's reopened by now, we'll be there in less than a month), hoping that some self-service options were added there. That was my bad.
No, the Disneyland Hotel is meant for rich people. And I guess rich people have the money to send their laundry to be done for them 😉

But unless you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, Cheyenne's laundry facilities are probably closer to the other hotels.

Plus, you would have to get through security to get from any of the other hotels to the Disneyland Hotel.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter