Select Guests can book ADRs Tomorrrow - June 30th....

Dave006

DIS Veteran

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...ining-reservations-beginning-tuesday-june-30/
Guests who had an Advance Dining Reservation for dates on or prior to September 2, 2020 that was cancelled before May 28th will be given a head start on booking new reservations beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, June 30th.

Advance Dining Reservations can be booked up to 60-days prior to your arrival and for up to 10-days of your vacation.

Additionally, Disney has announced that there will be a modified Character Dining experience taking place at Garden Grill Restaurant in EPCOT's Future World.

Stop by the Disney Restaurants section of our Reopening Information page to see the complete list of all the dining locations that will be reopening with the rest of the Walt Disney World Resort.

Dave

Last edited:
I’m being a bit dumb 🤭

so if we had adrs in April/May
&
Trip was cancelled prior to May 28

We can book adrs tomorrow?
For anytime in the future?
or only adrs up to 60 days?

I was just able to book Topolino's Terrace for an 8:30am breakfast for Aug 5th. I did this at 5:50am on June 30th. Wow......….all times look to be available...….easiest ADR day ever 😁

Doug :goofy:

Sat in the waiting room for 20 minutes, then it told me I couldn’t book. I had 3 trips (with VAH, dining reservations, the works) cancelled, so I don’t know what they want from me. Of course it’s too early to call & the website just dumps me back out.

Sat in the waiting room for 20 minutes, then it told me I couldn’t book. I had 3 trips (with VAH, dining reservations, the works) cancelled, so I don’t know what they want from me. Of course it’s too early to call & the website just dumps me back out.
I'm having the same issue. It's very frustrating.

I'm having the same issue. It's very frustrating.
I called & chatted in. After 40 minutes on hold, the chat CM said to hang up & call a different number. That said all circuits were busy & they weren’t allowing people into the hold queue. So I just sent an email to passholder support & said screw it. I have to go to work now. I’m pretty grumpy. I don’t understand why (but I’m mot surprised) their online system says I had no reservations cancelled due to covid.

I was able to get 2 of the reservations I wanted, but Oga's and Droid Depot appear completely unavailable. Does anyone know are they full already or just haven't opened yet?

I was able to get 2 of the reservations I wanted, but Oga's and Droid Depot appear completely unavailable. Does anyone know are they full already or just haven't opened yet?
Droid depot I have read you have to call for, at least for now

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...ining-reservations-beginning-tuesday-june-30/
Guests who had an Advance Dining Reservation for dates on or prior to September 2, 2020 that was cancelled before May 28th will be given a head start on booking new reservations beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, June 30th.

Advance Dining Reservations can be booked up to 60-days prior to your arrival and for up to 10-days of your vacation.

Additionally, Disney has announced that there will be a modified Character Dining experience taking place at Garden Grill Restaurant in EPCOT's Future World.

Stop by the Disney Restaurants section of our Reopening Information page to see the complete list of all the dining locations that will be reopening with the rest of the Walt Disney World Resort.

Dave
My May trip was canceled by Disney and I had a LOT of dining reservations. BUT, My new trip is September 26 and that is more than 60 days out. I will not be able to make my dining reservations tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!