Segway excursion in Cozumel

disneycruisedreams

Mouseketeer
We are considering a few excursions on our upcoming cruise. Has anyone done the segway tour in Cozumel? What did you think??

Interesting. Must be a new excursion. As far as I can remember, DCL didn't have it a couple years ago when we cruised to Cozumel. We vacation in Cozumel 3-5 weeks per year and I have never noticed one segway. We are headed back in two weeks so I will have to pay more attention. The conditions of the sidewalks and the sheer volume of cruisers make me wonder about the safety of it. (Just talked to my husband and he says that he has seen them.) I sure hope someone will chime in here. I would love to hear about it.

We did it a few years ago and its was a blast! They had us go through a little twisty course at the office so we could learn how to operate the Segway. We left their course and went in a line down a street to the beach.
I was nervous about being on the sidewalk next to a kinda busy street but it was just fine.

More power to those of you who can ride those things. I did a tour in Miami Beach/Star Island, and the ONLY place I was semi-comfy was Star Island because there were NO cars and we had the whole road. It didn't help that I had a nasty crash that tire burned my leg when we were just getting going. No more segways for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!