Seeking travel buddy(s) from UK to any Disney park

Juicymaroo

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I'm looking to go to all of the parks around the world in the next year or so and would absolutely LOVE someone to go with who just gets Disney :)

I'm from Wales and don't have specific dates in mind yet but haven't been to Disney in about 7 years. Had a trip planned for this year but that was with the now ex bf. Really want to go!!

Let me know if anyone out there in same situation. Even if not from UK but want to go :)

I've done WDW several times solo...yes its always super fun to have friends along for the ride, but if you really want to go....I say go for it! Lots of fun meet up groups and I've met many fun people along the way!

Thank you. I'm just the type who wants to discuss all the exciting little things - as well as the big things! I'll have a look into the meet up groups too actually as I hadn't thought of that :)

Go solo, then ask on here for 'friends' to meet up with you. I'm here right now from the UK and if I saw a request for a meet up, I'd reply and invite you to join us for a day. We are big Disney Fans and love meeting up with others while we are out here.

Hi, I’m currently living in Wales and just booked my first solo trip to Disney for January 2023 so if you do end up booking something and want someone to chat to about all the details I’m up for that!

Amazing thank you!! I have so many questions....mainly to do with costs actually. I'll send you a message :)

Hi all,

I'm looking to go to all of the parks around the world in the next year or so and would absolutely LOVE someone to go with who just gets Disney :)

I'm from Wales and don't have specific dates in mind yet but haven't been to Disney in about 7 years. Had a trip planned for this year but that was with the now ex bf. Really want to go!!

Let me know if anyone out there in same situation. Even if not from UK but want to go :)
I’m possibly thinking of planning a DLP solo trip for the first time as I’m getting an annual pass as I’m already going in a few weeks time and then again next year and want to make the most of my pass !

I’m possibly thinking of planning a DLP solo trip for the first time as I’m getting an annual pass as I’m already going in a few weeks time and then again next year and want to make the most of my pass !
Amazing!! Yeah definitely make the most of it! Where are you staying when you go? Did you get a deal or is your budget pretty good?

I'm here solo now. just did the Grand Floridian spa and nails. it was divine. I did it after I landed and had a quick little nap in the spa while I waited for them to call me. Then did my favourite holiday colours. Did Food & Wine on Sunday. And today doing the Mandara spa at the swan! What I loved to do was plan all my park reservations when I got here, so I could decide what felt like a good thing to do. And it might all change later in the week too! :) Enjoy!

I am doing my first ever trip in January and it will be solo. I only hope I have a fraction of the fun there as I have had planning for the last two and a half years (its been rescheduled three times thanks to the pandemic).

Amazing!! Yeah definitely make the most of it! Where are you staying when you go? Did you get a deal or is your budget pretty good?
I haven't got anything booked just yet for a solo trip, but would probably go though EasyJet again which is who im going through within the next few weeks.

Hi all,

Hey! I’m planning a solo trip to WDW in Oct ‘23 and would love to have a travel buddy or someone to meet up with whilst there to ease the solo anxiety! I’ve been multiple times but never alone. I’m based near Chester.

Iam all so from uk Bristol looking to go on my way back now after 2 weeks but partner and son not that interested me gutted lol so looking to go next year don’t fancy going on my own as like to have a joke with person iam going with

Last edited:
Hi, I’m currently living in Wales and just booked my first solo trip to Disney for January 2023 so if you do end up booking something and want someone to chat to about all the details I’m up for that!
I'm going partially solo in January 2023 (14th-19th) as well, with a few friends overlapping on the front end. If your dates overlap and you're interested in sharing a meal or a portion of the day, Dm me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter