Seeking Sister Wives

I have. I’ve always had the attitude of what other people do is not my business but the one family (the ones that all just moved into one house) seems toxic to me. Wives 1 and 2 are awful. When they were talking to the kids and he told his son he couldn’t call him daddy outside of the house it really made me rethink my position on the whole thing. My heart broke for that little boy.

I have. I’ve always had the attitude of what other people do is not my business but the one family (the ones that all just moved into one house) seems toxic to me. Wives 1 and 2 are awful. When they were talking to the kids and he told his son he couldn’t call him daddy outside of the house it really made me rethink my position on the whole thing. My heart broke for that little boy.
That family you are talking about is horrible what they are doing to they kids is horrible. They are polar opposite of the Browns. The black couple I don't they are going to be able to it she way to jealous.

Completely agree.
I happened to catch about half the episode on Sunday night, when they were talking with the kids. It seemed like the parents were instilling fear in the kids. Making it much worse than necessary especially with the littlest kids. Do they really need to hear or know all this? Teaching kids to lie and keep secrets just isn't my style. And the one wife I don't think she said a word.
Not a show that I would make it a point to watch.
I do watch Sister Wives sometimes. They seem normal compared to these families.

I love this show. The family you are talking about - the first wife April just seems like a witch. She's kind of hateful to both of the other wives. And the second wife is nice enough but her speech impediment makes her hard to understand and her kids sound just like her. I like the third wife the best.

The black couple I just don't see finding a sister wife that they both will accept.

The other family that has 2 wives currently I like but the woman they are interviewing just doesn't seem like she would be a good fit.

I love this show. The family you are talking about - the first wife April just seems like a witch. She's kind of hateful to both of the other wives. And the second wife is nice enough but her speech impediment makes her hard to understand and her kids sound just like her. I like the third wife the best.

The black couple I just don't see finding a sister wife that they both will accept.

The other family that has 2 wives currently I like but the woman they are interviewing just doesn't seem like she would be a good fit.
this is my fav family. I'm not sure why they are continue with her when they want more kids and she can't have more kids.

I only saw a small portion of it but the one family is that interviewing the woman who can't have kids.....the husband completely creeped me out. When they were on Skype with her he kept rubbing the shoulders of his other wives. Like he was just imagining sexual things and touching his wives as he thought about it. That's how I took it. Way too weird.

Make no mistake, #2 is just as bad if not worse than #1. She absolutely knows how to manipulate the situation to get what she wants while playing the poor put upon wife. Look who ended up in the Master with the husband.

I agree about the African American couple. She seems very strong but I can’t get past feeling she’s doing this for him and not with him.

this is my fav family. I'm not sure why they are continue with her when they want more kids and she can't have more kids.
That baffles me too. The objective is to bring as many souls as they can into the world so? They can’t have any real feelings about her yet.

And totally off topic but there is absolutely no way I’d share my KITCHEN with two other women. :rotfl2:

We live in a small house. I hardly have room in my kitchen for my DH let alone two other wives/women.......!

The first wife April she is a first class witch she thinks just because she the legal one she calls all the shots she takes great pride in gang up on Auralee and now that Angela there she not going to stand there and take that. I just feel like April a huge troublemaker.

Dimitri I think he's trying to get as many ladies as he can. I still feel like Ashley is going to be to jealous truly get to know anyone.

I'm shocked the girl didn't show up. I wonder what happened for sure she was a go.

The black couple from Atlanta, I think she wants to get her lesbi-on. From the conversations about sex, it didn’t seem like the new wife would just be sharing a bed with him, the the young woman seemed happy that they were both attractive. I was under the impression that the last relationship didn’t work out because the focus was on him.

The black couple from Atlanta, I think she wants to get her lesbi-on. From the conversations about sex, it didn’t seem like the new wife would just be sharing a bed with him, the the young woman seemed happy that they were both attractive. I was under the impression that the last relationship didn’t work out because the focus was on him.
I think she's looking for an unpaid Nanny with benefits.

The first wife April she is a first class witch she thinks just because she the legal one she calls all the shots she takes great pride in gang up on Auralee and now that Angela there she not going to stand there and take that. I just feel like April a huge troublemaker.

Dimitri I think he's trying to get as many ladies as he can. I still feel like Ashley is going to be to jealous truly get to know anyone.

I'm shocked the girl didn't show up. I wonder what happened for sure she was a go.
I am telling you, Auralee is the manipulator and she’s recruited Angela. I think April is that way because she’s been defending herself against Auralee for the past twelve years. I can’t explain it but you know how sometimes you just have a gut feeling about someone? Auralee pleads her case too much. And Drew lets them complain about each other to him AND takes sides! Say what you will about Kody Brown but that crap doesn’t play with him.

I think Dimitri wants lots of babies and Ashley isn’t down for that so she’s agreeing to the sister wife thing.

A damn shame Melina didn’t show. Of all the families this one seems the most stable. The wives really seem to care about each other and work together.

I think it's odd that the one family that just all moved into one big house is so concerned about their neighbors finding out that they have to make up a cover story and have kids lie ... but they're on a TV show for all the world to see?

I think it's odd that the one family that just all moved into one big house is so concerned about their neighbors finding out that they have to make up a cover story and have kids lie ... but they're on a TV show for all the world to see?
This was filmed a year in advance since then the Brown fought and won changed the laws in Utah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter