Seeing other family reservation

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
So I know all about linking family members so I can make fp+ and ADRs for the whole group and have done it a couple times. However, this next trip we are going with 2 separate families and I noticed that one of my sister's resort reservation shows in my app along with mine - like I can see her confirmation number for her resort package. But I can't see the other sister. Any idea why? And if I need to link the other sister as well to increase our chances of being in the same area of our resort.

If you can see one of your sister's reservation information, that means you have linked through friend's and family. If you want to see your other sister's trip information, you will want to go to your friends and family list, add a guest, put in your sisters name and age, and the last step is to choose "Invite to connect" and enter her email she used for my disney experience. When she accepts the invitation, you will see her resort info too. As for being near each other, you have to call into the reservation center to request to be near the other room(s).

Yeah, that's not it. I can see all of us under friends and family and I can add them to plans. Just something about how that one resort reservation is showing. All though now that I think about it I bet it's because one restaurant wouldn't seat 12 so we had to make 2 reservations and the other one is under my sister's name that I can see so I bet it's related to that somehow.

It might be a glitch.... I have my Dsis acct linked from a few years back,and we can see each others info,all of it even tho we don't want or need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!