See Ya Real Soon

Thank you so much for everything you've done and contributed to, including the past meets you helped organize and the articles you've written! Moderating is not easy, but I think this forum adds another layer of challenges because many of us know each other on a personal level, so remaining balanced adds that other layer, and I think you've done a wonderful job. Thank you again!

And you are a wonderful boss and friend!!

Nikki, Thank you for all you have done on the boards. Moderating is not the easiest job to do. You managed to do the job well and keep your sense of humor. You will be missed. I do hope you check in once in a while. Best wishes!!

Thank you for all y our hard work. I mostly lurk (I am really trying to come out of shell) but I have always enjoyed your posts.

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I am resigning from my position here on the boards. It’s been a wild and crazy eight years, but I’ve decided to devote my energy elsewhere.

Thanks.
Thank you for your hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter