Secret Sister thread

Okay- everyone check out my new tag-----for some reason I missed the sign up for this swap---can I pretty please join in on the next one, whenever that may be! Thanks! :teeth:

Has anyone seen or heard from Cinderella1001? I sent her SS packages - the post office verified delivery awhile ago, but I have not received any communication from her :(.

I sent off my thank you ! I hope my SS got it! I mailed it out last week! This was lots of fun!

Spinning -
:hyper: :hyper: OMG! I received my thank-you package yesterday. It made my day! There was so much stuff I've never seen or used before. This is what I got:
A wood frame
Sassy cool Buttons
A silver sun Paper charm
Little Rhinestones
Square gold & pastel square brads
Purple button pack
Mrs. Grossman castle stickers
Mickey balloon eyelets - I've never seen these
Colorbok buttons on squares
Leaf charms
sassy scrappers colored wire
Jack o lantern buttons
Black walnut ink kit
colorbok Sue Dreamer christmas diecut stickers
Silver clip things - wow!
fibers
a package of eyelets, (turkey, christmas lights, snowman, & much more)
a package of brads, (flowers, hearts, snowflakes, and much more)
and some sheets of metal!

I've never seen or heard of most of this stuff! Amazing! I'm so glad that most the packages have website addresses. Thank you so much! This was the peak to a wonderful experience.

YEAH! So glad you got it! I had so much fun! Granted I haven't used a lot of that stuff either ! I got a lot of the neat stuff at the over night crop I went! I had fun shopping for my thank you gift!
Plus I wanted it to be extra special since not all of you SS packages were sent to you!
Enjoy!

Your so sweet! This was way more than I ever expected and better than I ever dreamed of. I had to bring it into work today to "show and tell." My co-workers were sooooooooooo jealous. :teeth:

I got a wonderful thankyou package today! Thank you Maggie! At first I heard a lot of rattling and thought oh no....everything broke! (just my luck at this moment...tree problems...) But then when i opened it I found lots of neat things that were suppose to rattle!
I love the hand made stuff! The Christmas tags are wonderful! I love the valentine stuff! Will use them for a nice school valentine's layout!
I got some nice fibers
metal sheet
A great goodie bag filled with tags, colored staples, glass beads and flowers, metal sqaures, cat clip
Fall tags
fall frames
delux cut mittens, flowers, word tags (disney)amd rose
fall buttons
and really neat shiney tea cups and tea pot!
Thank you so much! I had a great time with this!
Sondra

Just wanted my SS to know I recieved her packages. Thank you. Hope things are much better at home.

Cyndi princess:

wow, that was fast! I only dropped it off yesterday am. Glad you liked it spinning! :D maggie

Robin you should have gotten you package - or you will any day!

I haven't recieved a thank you yet either :(

The holidays made it all a little crazy I think :)

princess:

Patty, my mailbox has been empty the last few days I checked it. :(. But I'm sure it will be overflowing today - at least I hope. I'm sure it's just the USPS getting caught up with the holiday rush.

Pammy Jo, please forgive me. I still haven't sent your "Thank You" out. Things got really crazy around here because of our bathroom destruction - mold damage - and then the holidays. (You should have seen me last night, throwing things around the room because a gift went missing. Never did find it and had to come up with an alternate - for a 7 year old. Let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight. :hyper: ) I WILL be sending it out this week though. And I truly appreciate all the wonderful gifts you sent me.

Patty, I think I e-mailed you and told you that I had been very sick. If I didn't, I apologize. I have most of your "thank you" put together. I will be sending your package out this week.

It was pretty crazy around here trying to get Christmas together. I never realized how much pneumonia can knock you off your feet.

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Again, I apologize for not getting my thank you package out.

Lisa

Originally posted by pattyT
I haven't recieved a thank you yet either :(

I haven't even received ANY acknowledgement (except the Post Office's confirmation) from Cinderella1001/Celinda that she received the two packages I sent in late November. So needless to say I doubt I'll receive a thank you gift :(.

On the other hand ... Piglet's Pal/Becky was my SS, & we communicated a lot over the past several weeks. My last package arrived Christmas Eve. It was so much fun to open all the gifts she so nicely individually wrapped :). I posted more about my package under the thread Piglet's Pal started about Christmas. THANK YOU, BECKY!!

DS - 3 was soooo excited when he saw the Mickey Box - lol
he has claimed it as his own ;)

Thnak you for the tips and tech book, stickers, papers and other goodies! Well worth the wait ;) Hope things are good in your house now Lisa - and thank you a bunch!

RRBB - did you get you package??? :(

well what do you all think...

I hate to see people get plain old left out in the cold, and I know that Life gets in the way sometimes for all of us so it gets tough -

I was thinking I would like to reorganize -something- for the whole group - but something a lot simpler and less expensive...

anyone have any ideas?
maybe a 'handmade' only ss swap where you make things for your ss! or a $5 limit

I've been checking my mailbox everyday, but so far sadly :( it's been empty Patty. I'm sure it will arrive soon, though. I sent a package on 12/15 to a neighboring state and it just arrived this week. So I'm sure yours is somewhere nearby.

Patty, I think a handmade secret swap is a great idea. And maybe do it with a theme, too.

I hope it hasn't had to travel too far out of its way - part of it is breakable - although I think I did too good of a job wrapping it - lol - get the scissors ready to get it open ;)

I haven't recieved e-mails for the Tagliarchy since I was offline quite a bit - bedrest- I may have to wander over there later today ;)

Are you totally physched for CKU - it is getting close - I am soooo jealous!

Got my scissors ready Patty, although they're not as sharp as yours. ;)

Bedrest? Are you okay? I think the reason you haven't gotten email is that we moved into a new home. (The other one got too crowded.) We're already up to page 35, but I'd suggest just going back to page 31. That's where [color=339900]ibouncetoo[/color] started "reading" a story to us. Here's the link to the new Tagliarchy home. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=480155

I'm already starting to breath and sleep CKU. I joined a dorm and we're just now getting going with everything. It was so hard that first month because of the holidays. But now, watch out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter