Secret of NIMH ride

I'm seeing it on the Community board.

Liked the movie, but certainly not ride worthy
Thanks! I got a notification for this new thread. I thought I was only following Universal forum... but maybe I have no idea what I did. LOL. Off to check my settings.....

Nope. Not a Disney movie.

I thought that movie was ok when I was 6. Haven't had any interest in watching it in the last 30+ years. Doubt my kids would have any interest either.

Secret of NIMH is one of my all time favorite books!!! I guess I'm the only weirdo who would like to see this ride? I'm such a book geek sometimes. I don't remember much about the animated movie--just that I liked it when I was a kid.

Secret of NIMH is one of my all time favorite books!!! I guess I'm the only weirdo who would like to see this ride? I'm such a book geek sometimes. I don't remember much about the animated movie--just that I liked it when I was a kid.
It is one of my favorite books too. I don't think any park could do it justice in a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter