Secret Builders - Bugs

Hi Tea!

Welcome to Secret Builders!

Chat: Do you have your chat set to open chat? There are more child-safe chat options that limit you in some ways that I am not familiar enough with to describe, but sounds like it might be your issue. If you are in open chat, little chat bubbles should pop up while you and those around you talk.

- Dreams

Great to "see" you again Dreams! I think your right that the "safe chat" is on. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to turn it off. I am starting to get frustrated {SIGH} :sad2:

~Teq

Great to "see" you again Dreams! I think your right that the "safe chat" is on. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to turn it off. I am starting to get frustrated {SIGH} :sad2:

~Teq

You too, Tea! I just replied to you on the other thread. Don't get frustrated. It'll get worked out. They just changed this, so hopefully they are working out the kinks. Read what I wrote to you here.

- Dreams

I have noticed a few bugs, figured I would start a post to warn and make you aware. Some issues were posted in the other thread, so I will just repeat them here.
The sending system doesnt work you dont recive the item you have to logg out to recive the item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!