Second Trip of 2022!

hmkenn0

Mouseketeer
So excited- less than 40 days going back to Disneyland Paris. My son (12) and I went in March when we had some flight credits expiring and found out that he and I shared a spring break and my husband and older son (17) had a different week. Since we did four days in the parks in March, we bought Magic Plus Annual Passes (such an incredible deal), and we have tacked a few days onto our Spain trip this Christmas. We will be staying at Marvel again; we originally booked Sequoia but found a good deal ($550/nt) on booking.com, so we switched. I LOVE the Marvel hotel- it is gorgeous and so different than anything in the states. I'm also excited to do Walt's (it was closed when we were there) and the new Pym kitchen. And I know some people don't like it, but we had so much fun at Bistro Chez Remy that we are doing that again too. I have the green pass due to a mobility disability (I just took my blue parking pass from my car with me last time, if you have an annual, they make it good all year long), and having just returned from WDW- I am so thankful for the system in France.

I will be happy to answer any questions from others as well. In addition to the parks, we will be going into Paris on the afternoon of the 20th (my 19th wedding anniversary) to do Effiel, Galleries Lafayette (I LOVE it at Christmas), and a dinner cruise on the Seine. And my husband and older son (not big Disney fans) will be spending all day in Paris on the 21st and then meeting us at CDG that night for our 21:00 (9 pm) flight to Barcelona.

For those of you who go often, are there any "special" add-ons you would suggest? We will be there December 18-21.

For a girl who grew up in Orlando, only going to WDW a few times (until I started working there at 16) and didn't fly on a plane until I was 15, I feel like I am living a dream and want to drink in every moment. My family is big into points and miles, so we are paying only $2000 total for all transportation (Atlanta to NY, NY to Paris, Paris to Barcelona, Barcelona to Seville, Seville to Madrid (train), Madrid to London, London to Atlanta) for the four of us on this trip (including business class overnight on Air France on the way there). There is no way this would be possible without this!

Thanks for reading and sharing my joy!

DLP doesnt have many add ons. You could look into a VIP tour, but as you have done the parks in March already, I don't think it is necessary.
Maybe splurge on Premier Access passes and use the time you gain on a nice table service dinner?

It is Christmas break in all of Europe as of the 17th, it will be busy.

Keep in mind, it is the least daylight of the year. Roughly daylight is 8.45am to 4.45pm. It gets cold quickly after dark and waiting in the cold for fireworks is no joke. Bring layers!
This also influences the food booths for Hiver Gourmand. If you order something warm, it'll cool off quickly, so eat fast 😜

The Christmas parade has a daytime and a nighttime version, you might want to see both.

Have snacks and milkshakes and Victoria's.

Catch the characters in rare Christmas costumes.

Relax and have fun 😀

DLP doesnt have many add ons. You could look into a VIP tour, but as you have done the parks in March already, I don't think it is necessary.
Maybe splurge on Premier Access passes and use the time you gain on a nice table service dinner?

It is Christmas break in all of Europe as of the 17th, it will be busy.

Keep in mind, it is the least daylight of the year. Roughly daylight is 8.45am to 4.45pm. It gets cold quickly after dark and waiting in the cold for fireworks is no joke. Bring layers!
This also influences the food booths for Hiver Gourmand. If you order something warm, it'll cool off quickly, so eat fast 😜

The Christmas parade has a daytime and a nighttime version, you might want to see both.

Have snacks and milkshakes and Victoria's.

Catch the characters in rare Christmas costumes.

Relax and have fun 😀
Thanks for the tips! We will plan to do the Christmas parades. We missed Victoria's last time, so that sounds amazing. It is such a beautiful park I hope to just spend more time walking around and enjoying the beauty.

I purchased some electric hand warmers, so I hope that helps, and I am considering a heated jacket as well.

My friend brought a thermos on our trip last week. She ordered a mulled wine or a tea and poured it over in her flask and kept it hot for longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter