Second day and magic is in short supply

katilac

Earning My Ears
Rides keep going down. App is super glitchy, can't get ride times, can't use mobile ordering (we've tried several times).

They seem understaffed and employees are struggling to hold it together.

They let this lady roll a monstrosity of a double stroller onto the monorail, with no kids in it. Seriously you could have fit 6 more people.

Fighting hard to find the magic. Think good thoughts for a better tomorrow!

Sorry to hear about your not-so-magical second day :( In regards to the lady with the stroller, I had to board the monorail a few years ago with an empty double stroller that I went to pick up at the GF to bring back to BWV for when my daughter arrived with her little ones (it was part of a free stroller program where guests swap out days as needed). I remember the looks I got too....not very magical feeling from being on the receiving end of glares but I just figured no one knew the story behind it and tried to move it aside the best I could.

I can imagine how hard it is for cast members during holidays but hopefully you still feel some magic from them!

Rides keep going down. App is super glitchy, can't get ride times, can't use mobile ordering (we've tried several times).

They seem understaffed and employees are struggling to hold it together.

They let this lady roll a monstrosity of a double stroller onto the monorail, with no kids in it. Seriously you could have fit 6 more people.

Fighting hard to find the magic. Think good thoughts for a better tomorrow!
Not our experience at all-- as a matter of fact we have been here since Friday the 15th and have had the exact opposite experiences. Plenty of CMs being overly helpful and friendly.

Plenty of CMs being overly helpful and friendly.

Please send them our way! Yesterday, I asked a CM what drinks were available with a meal and got the extremely helpful reply, "All kinds of stuff, I don't know" in a super-irritated voice. It wasn't busy, there was no one behind me. That's pretty lame for a Disney employee, ime.

i think we have all experienced those momentary lapses of magic... Hoping things are better today.. ;)

Thanks! Momentary lapse of magic, lol, i like that.

I'm sure I'm noticing more bc I know we won't be back for a while, and it's meant to be a special trip. I still have issues with Judy from Ohio, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts