Seaworld

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Is there a way we can decide last minute to go to seaworld on a Saturday or sundae and park be at full capacity ?
we are thinking that maybe for our last day we would to seaworld
but since we will have done a big week at wdw prior we wanted to decide the morning we intend of going or late night before

will we be able to buy park ticket at entrance ?
heard about some kind of meal plan special ticket will we be able to buy that at entrance
thanks

Sea World does not require reservations to get into the park so you should be fine purchasing day of. You could also just buy them the night before or morning of on your phone as well. I know they do have tickets that include all day dining. I'm not sure if the prices change at the gate vs online though.

Sea World does not require reservations to get into the park so you should be fine purchasing day of. You could also just buy them the night before or morning of on your phone as well. I know they do have tickets that include all day dining. I'm not sure if the prices change at the gate vs online though.
Thank you have a nice afternoon

Sorry, I saw this too late, but it's a great place to go without an advance reservation. It is also not the worst place to be with high crowds because they have several large shows that you will be able to fit into. Or conversely you can time your experience to do rides when other people are at the big shows especially the Orca show.

Sorry, I saw this too late, but it's a great place to go without an advance reservation. It is also not the worst place to be with high crowds because they have several large shows that you will be able to fit into. Or conversely you can time your experience to do rides when other people are at the big shows especially the Orca show.
But they are not doing an orca show anymore I tought ?

Is there a way we can decide last minute to go to seaworld on a Saturday or sundae and park be at full capacity ?
we are thinking that maybe for our last day we would to seaworld
but since we will have done a big week at wdw prior we wanted to decide the morning we intend of going or late night before

will we be able to buy park ticket at entrance ?
heard about some kind of meal plan special ticket will we be able to buy that at entrance
thanks
You can definitely do this. If you decide the night before, I'd get the tickets online as you can save $8-25 per ticket over the gate price by buying a day in advance.

As to shows (Orca and Dolphin in particular), they still have these. The change is that they are not as theatrical as before (which I miss), but they are still super enjoyable and worth seeing.

We love this park, and it's a must do for us on every trip to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter