SeaWorld Orlando AM Tickets

purple hippo

Mouseketeer
Was looking to get SeaWorld Orlando Tickets through AirMiles but they aren't there. There are tickets for SeaWorld San Diego...do you think they are just out of stock and will be back online soon? They wouldn't discontinue them from the site, right?

Also, does anyone know if you can take those single day park tickets and upgrade them to a Fun Pass? If so do you know for how much? We are going at the end of December so we would only be using the Fun Pass for the last 3 or 4 days it is good. It says on the SeaWorld San Diego site you can but doesn't list the same question on the SeaWorld Orlando site on FAQs.

I have been looking for Sea World Orlando tickets for the last 4 months or so I haven't seen them come up. I keep hoping though lol

I actually called AirMiles this morning about my account and while I was on the phone I asked about SeaWorld Orlando tickets. The lady I spoke with said she doesn't know if they are just out of stock or if more are coming and will be back on the site. She did tell me that their catalogue is updated every quarter so the next update is at the beginning of October. She said that if I don't see them on the site within the first two weeks of October then they might not be back. That being said I know that changes are made on the site anytime not just at the beginning of any period. Just like the USO tickets - the two day pass was there for a while after the promo was announced about the 3 park 2 day plus 2 days free promo was announced. Then for a couple of days both the 2 day and the 2+2 pass we on the site and then the 2 day only went away and only the 2+2 now shows.

Fingers crossed they come back! I'm hoping I can upgraded to a fun pass - does anyone know?

I got SeaWorld tickets last March after waiting till they were available. Mine are #'d 1-07 of 100. Be aware that you must use the tickets within one year or they expire

Was looking to get SeaWorld Orlando Tickets through AirMiles but they aren't there. There are tickets for SeaWorld San Diego...do you think they are just out of stock and will be back online soon? They wouldn't discontinue them from the site, right?

Also, does anyone know if you can take those single day park tickets and upgrade them to a Fun Pass? If so do you know for how much? We are going at the end of December so we would only be using the Fun Pass for the last 3 or 4 days it is good. It says on the SeaWorld San Diego site you can but doesn't list the same question on the SeaWorld Orlando site on FAQs.

Hi
Sea World Orlando just popped back up on the site
Hugs

More views:
SeaWorld Orlando - Single Day Admission

Thanks Mel! :flower: I just saw your posting on the main air miles site too! Any idea if you can upgrade them to a fun pass?

I noticed when I went to order my tickets on Air Miles that the Terms and Conditions stated no Exchanges, No upgrades, No cash value. So I called SeaWorld today to confirm whether or not I can buy the ticket with miles and then be able pay to change it to a Fun Pass in order to get another day or two there at SeaWorld. According to the girl on the phone because they were bought with miles and have those stipulations that they cannot be used. If I want to go multiple days I would need to purchase single day tickets for each day we want to go. :sad:

I am now debating between buying one day tickets with the AM and whatever we don't see/do then we will just miss out on those, buy 2 tickets each with AM and go two days or if I should wait for Blue (Black) Friday and hope they have a deal on Fun Pass. We are going to be there from December 29- January 1 and was planning to spend all day/night on New Year's Eve there. We are staying at a partner hotel and will hopefully get the QQ passes. Any suggestions as to whether we will need more than one full day if we go at New Years Eve?

Can anyone tell me if my mom uses her Air Miles, will I be able to use the ticket? She is not travelling with me. We do have the same last name and address. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if my mom uses her Air Miles, will I be able to use the ticket? She is not travelling with me. We do have the same last name and address. Thanks!

I doubt that a name is attached to the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!