• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seaworld in Ohio?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
Have I lost my mind? I know I've been to Seaworld in Ohio, but the official page does not have info on it. (Texas, California and Orlando are listed on the website) Is the Ohio one still there or did they do something else with it? I was trying to see if there was a price differnce between Ohio and Orlando. since we live close to Ohio, I thought we might go there on a weekend and save our vacation time for other things that we can not do here at home.

Sea world in Ohio has been gone for a while, maybe two years or so (not certain of the exact date)

I used to live in Shaker Heights, so I remember driving about a 1/2 hour to get there.

Now it and Geauga Lake are a combined Six Flags park.. am I correct here? I got a mailing after we moved about it, but since we don't live there now, I heaved it.

The Sea World in Ohio was sold to Six Flags. The two parks merged into Six Flags Worlds of Adventure. One side has all the rides and the other sides the marine animals.

I remember going to a place like that. Evidently, I've been there 2 times. I definately remember going to Seaworld, but I also remember going to a place like you discribed. On the side with the rides, there is a "needle" that you can ride in. Oh, wow, that's eerie! LOL Thanks for clearing that up.:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter