Seaworld/discovery Cove Resort?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
BEFORE OUR STAY AT WDW ARE ARE DOING SW AND DC AND WONDERING WHAT HOTEL/RESORT TO STAY AT. NOW YOU KNOW IM SPOILED HAVING STAYED AT WDW DELUXE RESORTS SO I WANT IT TO BE AS EXCITING, THAT IS, POOL, ATMOSPHERE, BALCONY/PATIO...OH! AND PET FREE SINCE I AM ALERGIC. oH! AND NOT HAVING A CAR, WHAT IS BEST TO GET FROM THERE TO WDW RESORT? THANKS VERY VERY MUCH!

My sister's friend is there starting tonight, and she got the Marriott Renaissance right near Seaworld for $100/night on Priceline. She said that she put in "resort" and "Sea World Vicinity" to get this hotel. This looks like a REALLY nice hotel!!

I stayed at Marriott's Renaissance Resort in Orlando -- it is wonderful! The hotel is literally across the street from SeaWorld -- I walked there! (It bets trying to find your car in the parking lot!!)

The resort has several great restaurants and fantastic room service. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and the bathrooms are large (two sinks!).

Large outdoor pool with lots of chairs; great spa. All-around great place to stay that is non-Disney.

THIS IS THE ONE WE WANTED TO STAY AT BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS 'PET FRIENDLY'. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

Check with the hotel. Most pet friendly hotels only set aside a portion of the rooms for pets, the rest are pet free. That way resorts can still accomodate people with allergies.

ya know, I asked that and he had me hang on and came back and then told me 'he couldn't guarantee it' so it sounded like a pet could be in any room there?! I am going to call back, I sure would like to stay here. Thanks for replying!:)

...Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea World Int'l Center? You don't have to attend a timeshare to stay there. It seems nice - but we have the opposite problem: we won't stay off of WDW property unless it's "pet friendly" and Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties don't allow pets. We want to take our kitties, and the only trips we will go on that we can't take them on are WDW property and some National Parks. ;) They love Vegas :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter