Seaworld Day 1 and Rosen Centre

Teacup

Earning My Ears
We arrived late....12:30am Friday night and waited in line to see if we could get a room. We had already made reservations for Sat-Monday at the Rosen Centre, but we drove straight through and needed to check in early! YEP! We got a room, also they charged us the expedia.com rate of $49.00 that night too! WOW, that was nice! Each morning we received free breakfast buffet tickets, and let me tell you.....it is a spread! NOT CHEAP FOOD HERE! Yummy! We (Mom, Dad, 2 eight yr old boys) filled up on the wonderful breakfast, then Sat. off to Seaworld! We got FUN PACK tickets before they expired online! Same price as a one day ticket, but it allowed us unlimited visits until 2002! Couldn't beat that! Do your homework on-line and keep checking out the websites! It pays! ALSO this board is FABULOUS!!!

okay----- Sea world.... LOVED IT! It was hot, but shady and loved the free beer, even if it was only 2 per guest, I had one, hubby had the rest! Everyone was happy! The shows are great! We loved the Clyde and Semore and water ski show! Kids even road the Jpourney to Atlantis! Great, but hey you drop,,,,,,,then drop again, so don't be fooled! I was! eat at Mango Joe's Cafe and the food was filling and good, we are not picky...Hubby did not really lkike the steak fajita, Kids had chicken and chips and fish and chips, me a deli meat sandwich....mine was yummy, but at 6:00pm we were starved since breakfast. Left before the last shows and decided to return Sunday after swimming in the pool in the am, and stay until closing.....more about that on day 2 seaworld..Rosen Center.

The hotel was lovely, yep hard beds, but would have not thought it if I had not already be expecting it....so.
THE POOL WAS beautiful! We all loved it! The deli in the lobby near the pool had individual pizzas for a resonalble price! They were great! Kids eat them a couple of times!

Read about tomorrow and find out about the smoke....fires and wait!

:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

Glad to hear you had a nice time. We just got back from two nights at the Rosen Centre. We all loved the hotel. How did you get the free buffet tix? The buffet looked great. We ended up getting the Grand Slam $2.99 special at Denny's down the block. Thanks for posting.:wave:

The Fun Pack sounds like the Florida Fun Card. It costs the same as a one-day ticket and is limited to Florida residents. The offer expired in April.

Florida residents get ALL the best deals!

Thanks for the info on the Rosen Centre! It's the new deal on Priceline and it's nice to hear that it's a great place!

I think that was the name of it, we ordered it off the internet in April and the offer has expired. It was the same p[rice as a one day ticket. When we arrived, they took our photo and we were issued a new card with the photo on it. It is good until 2002.

The buffet tickets.... we reserved our room from expedia.com and it was posted on the confirmation.... breakfast for two each day..... it was very good food! But, don't you just love "The Jeffersons" at Denny's commericals! Hey Wheezy!!!! I love it!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter