Seating at The Wave Lounge

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Is it all bar seating? This looks like a nice lunch option for me but I really prefer a table.

Thanks!

I think the lounge itself is all bar seating, although I sort of vaguely recall maybe a table or two (but it's been about 3 years since I went so memory is hazy).

Is it all bar seating? This looks like a nice lunch option for me but I really prefer a table.

Thanks!
I recall they have 1- or 2- hideout spots with banquets (bench seating) & a few very small lounge tables only, not tables for a proper meal.

Thanks, everyone, think I’ll just try for a last minute ADR if the Wave starts calling :)

Thanks, everyone, think I’ll just try for a last minute ADR if the Wave starts calling :)
The Wave is generally pretty easy to get in to for breakfast and lunch. Dinner it depends.

And yes, the lounge has bar seating, and alcoves with tables, chairs and benches.

We have dined in both locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter