Seating at Disney Dreams

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Which area has the best view of the show? Center or off to one of the sides. Closer to the stage, or farther back? Also, do they make you move once you find your seat, or can you pick and choose your spot? I am wondering if it is similar to It's tough to be a bug show at AK, where the first people have to keep going all the way to the end of the row.

You can pick any open seat, they do not make you move to the center of a row. It's a great theatre, there's really not a bad seat. I like the front row of the second section personally. :)

Originally posted by WebmasterMichelle
You can pick any open seat, they do not make you move to the center of a row. It's a great theatre, there's really not a bad seat. I like the front row of the second section personally. :)

Michelle - that's our favorite spot too!! Great view of the show (with extra leg room!!!).

- Ginny

I think it depends on which dinner seating you have (since that determines which show you go to). We had late seating and the 6:30 show....I heard from the boards at least 20 minutes ahead of time to get a good seat - ah, 20 minutes before the theater was almost EMPTY. Even just a few minutes before the show there were still good seats near the center front. This was on a sold out cruise (4day).
Barbara

One night we sat in the last row of the upper part of theater (because I'm so short I was so uncomfortable with the reclining seats) and it was an okay spot. The next night we did the last row of the front section - seats were too tight. Then when we were waiting for our excursion for Cozumel to go we sat in the last row (well right in front of where the wheelchair row is) on the left entrance side, last row in back section and I think those were the best seats. Like the others have said - there is no bad seat in the theater. It's just a matter of how comfortable the seats are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter