Seasonal pass

disney144

Mouseketeer
season passes were recently released. They are slightly more than two day tickets, but include a lot of discounts. The hotel discount alone would make it worth it for one of us to get a pass. Does anyone know how to get a discount on the hotel? We've already paid for the hotel.

I think I may have answered this. I called the hotel and they said that I need to activate the pass (at the ticket window) before I can get a hotel discount. So it looks like a no go! She did seem a bit unsure though. She suggested I call the general reservation line when they open.

I had the same question. Thanks for calling it in. I figure the other discounts for food and merch will be just as beneficial. We are touring for 3 days and when I ran the numbers for purchasing a 2 day and a 1 day ticket against the seasonal pass it was all the same price. I think I should bring an extra suitcase, lol!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter