Searching for specific food?

dj2

all my little ducks in a row...
If you're in a park and someone wants a specific food like a hamburger or a slice of cake, what's the easiest way to find a location that sells it? The disney app doesn't send to be set up for that, although you can look at each location individually. Is there a website we can use? Thanks.

AFAIK there isn't one website or tool that allows you to search restaurants in the parks by a particular dish or menu offering.

For QS locations, you can go on your MDE app and look at Mobile ordering, you're able to view the menus of individual QS locations near where you are if you click on the name of the food location.

allears.net\ menu. It will not only show you what you want, but location, price and if part of dining plan.

allears.net\ menu. It will not only show you what you want, but location, price and if part of dining plan.
I'm not seeing anything using that URL. I mean sure, the menus - but I don't see any link or option to search by specific food. Could you double-check and provide a link, please?

Thanks everyone. I'm sure there's more than one way. I'm a touring plans customer and have the WDW Lines app already on my phone. Never realised I could filter by location, type in brownie or whatever, and it gives a list. Very handy! Again thanks.

I've done a quick search and i don't think it's against policy to provide links to Touring Plans -- if so, oopsie!
You can access it thru the Lines app either on your computer or directly thru the app -- works really well

**ETA, looks like you already found that out! (love your avatar BTW)

I'm not seeing anything using that URL. I mean sure, the menus - but I don't see any link or option to search by specific food. Could you double-check and provide a link, please?
Try this --- it's from Touring Plans, can either use the website or directly thru their APP (don't need a subscription to use this part BTW) You can filter to look for specific food items, in any area and even see it they're snack items

Menu Search

I heartily second the recommendation for using the Touring Plans menu search application. I am a sucker for Funnel Cakes and Duck (not together of course) and I use the menu search function close to my travel date to see where those culinary items can be found in the World for my visit.

Touring Plans menu finder was a life saver for us last trip. Our youngest is Autistic and will often request something specific. There is no option for substitution, so we used the menu finder and it saved us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter