Searching for a waiter at Yachtsman Steakhouse

MNRMommy

I'm an acquired taste!
We have been several times to DW and every time we have eaten at the Yachtsman. By luck the first two or three times we had the same waiter named Oscar. After that each time we would go we would request Oscar and as pixie dust would have it we have had him as our waiter every time. One time we were on a trip with our six month old DS and he entertained him so we could enjoy desert. Anyone know if Oscar is still around?

TC Mattoon said:
We have been several times to DW and every time we have eaten at the Yachtsman. By luck the first two or three times we had the same waiter named Oscar. After that each time we would go we would request Oscar and as pixie dust would have it we have had him as our waiter every time. One time we were on a trip with our six month old DS and he entertained him so we could enjoy desert. Anyone know if Oscar is still around?

Yes, Oscar is "still around"! Oscar is a great server and an all around nice guy! He served us on Jan 2nd, 2005, talks to the entire family, even gives us suggested topics to discuss while he was away! I have heard that he is one of the most requested servers at YSH. I know that WDW-DINE does not always like to take server requests in advance, but if you call the podium AFTER you have your PS scheduled, you can ask that they put the request in the notes of the PS. Do this at least a few days in advance.

Yes, We love Oscar! We ask for him every time we visit. Last time was in October and we expect to try it again in the next couple of months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter