Sea World touring plan

The nice thing about SeaWorld is that unlike the other two families of theme parks you don't really need one. My recommendation would be to get a show schedule, plan to get to the shows about 25 minutes in advance to get good seats and do the rest of your day around that.

If you want to hit all the hot coasters, etc. the lines are typically shorter in the morning, so maybe do those first.

Also, and this might not be as big a deal now if the simulator ride is not running, but I would say don't do Wild Artic right after the Shamu show. Any other time is great, but tons of people will head over there after an Orca show.

I am a big touring plan person and love it that SeaWorld is a change of pace and doesn't require so much of that. It's a smell the roses kind of place.

Download the app. Know the show schedule for your day.

I was there this past week on a day the park opened at 1000. The right side of the park as you face the entrance didn’t open until 1100, so you could not go across the bridge at the Flamecraft Bar or go past Mako. I’m a coaster guy, so I rode Mako, Kraken, and Manta twice each, plus had the shark tunnel to myself and saw the penguins before 1100. I then rode Ice Breaker a couple times, saw the arctic animals, strolled Sesame Street, and went to the 1200 Orca show. The rest of the day was very casual with the water rides, the dolphin show, the sea lion show, and finally the Key West area. It was a fun day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter