Sea World...Take in food/drinks in backpack?

joelybelly

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if we were allowed to take food/drinks(water bottles & snacks) into sea world? We always do at Disneyland and would love to be able to the same here. Thank you

I was wondering if we were allowed to take food/drinks(water bottles & snacks) into sea world? We always do at Disneyland and would love to be able to the same here. Thank you

Here's the official policy:

http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-sandiego/Park-Info/Food-and-Beverage-Policy

Restaurants and concession stands are conveniently located throughout the park. Hard and soft coolers, glass containers, food such as sandwiches, meals, snacks etc..., and flavored drinks may not be taken into the park. Water bottles may be taken into the park. For your convenience, picnic areas are available outside the park adjacent to the entrance/exit plaza. If leaving the park to enjoy your food, please have your hand stamped for re-admittance. Guests with medical diets or baby formula should speak with a park representative for assistance before entering the park.

I think the reality is that they don't necessarily care as long as you don't bring an entire picnic lunch with you. Reports are that people with reasonable quantities of all that stuff are still allowed in, just as with Disneyland. Heck - Disney's official policy is that food or beverages (with the exception of special dietary requirements) aren't allowed in, but for the most part it isn't enforced unless it looks like someone is setting up a business.

Thank you for the info. I looked everywhere before I posted on here. Maybe I was looking too hard I missed it..lol

Here's the official policy:

http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-sandiego/Park-Info/Food-and-Beverage-Policy

I think the reality is that they don't necessarily care as long as you don't bring an entire picnic lunch with you. Reports are that people with reasonable quantities of all that stuff are still allowed in, just as with Disneyland. Heck - Disney's official policy is that food or beverages (with the exception of special dietary requirements) aren't allowed in, but for the most part it isn't enforced unless it looks like someone is setting up a business.

Actually I have found Sea World to be MUCH more strict. They check backpacks and even the side pockets of the bags. Families in front of me that had cans of soda had to put them in the trash. I believe you are allowed bottled water but that's it. You can bring baby food and food if it is medically necessary. They are far more strict than Disneyland in my experience though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter