Sea World Sea Lion Tour

Penguinempress

Mouseketeer
Just looking for some feedback from anyone who has done the Sea Lion tour at Sea World. One of my husband's favorite things to do in the park is feed these guys - they have so much character! I heard a rumor that if you do the tour, you get an entire bucket of fish to feed the sea lions - is this true? If so, it might be worth it for us to do the tour since we usually spend a lot on food trays and the tour is pretty reasonably priced.

My Mr loves freeding the Sea Lions. It was a wonderful way to get 'face time' with a seal @ the Clyde & Seymour show. A trainer answered any/all questions, was very patient with the kids in the group.

Our guide offered to take tons of pictures for us there & when feeding the Seals later. There was a park photographer but it surely was nice to not need to purchase the pics

Best part was the full, large buckets of fish. Wasn't expecting them to be so large. Again, trainers on hand to answer questions. We'd happily do it again in the future.

My Mr loves freeding the Sea Lions. It was a wonderful way to get 'face time' with a seal @ the Clyde & Seymour show. A trainer answered any/all questions, was very patient with the kids in the group.

Our guide offered to take tons of pictures for us there & when feeding the Seals later. There was a park photographer but it surely was nice to not need to purchase the pics

Best part was the full, large buckets of fish. Wasn't expecting them to be so large. Again, trainers on hand to answer questions. We'd happily do it again in the future.
This is good to hear, thanks! I'm going to go ahead and book the tour, it sounds like it will be great! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!