Sea World Orlando Picture Thread

32105510_10156734861021416_7187138366922555392_n.jpg

Sorry...I know I'm supposed to pm questions, but I don't know how to insert these images into a pm. I'm just wondering where these two beautiful sculptures were located and are they there all the time or if they are seasonal? Thanks!

These sculptures are located along the water behind the Skytower. I have no idea how long they've been there, as the queue for the ride used to enter to the front when it was included with regular park admission. Now that you must purchase tickets (or obtain your free ticket as a pass member) from the counter to the side of the building, the entrance to the queue wraps around the back of the ride.....and takes you right past these statues.

These sculptures are located along the water behind the Skytower. I have no idea how long they've been there, as the queue for the ride used to enter to the front when it was included with regular park admission. Now that you must purchase tickets (or obtain your free ticket as a pass member) from the counter to the side of the building, the entrance to the queue wraps around the back of the ride.....and takes you right past these statues.

Weird...I rode it this past visit, but I must have missed these beauties. I guess I wasn't as vigilant as I normally would have been. Oh well...there's always next time. :P Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts