Sea World Day 2 and Rosen Centre

Teacup

Earning My Ears
I awoke to the smell of smoke, not a good smell especially in a hotel. I opened the window (7th Floor) and could not see the parking lot below! It was think as pea soup! We went down stairs and as guests entered into the revolving door, smoke loomed in behind them! We learned that the fires near Disney were blowing our way. One local said it was the worst he'd ever seen it. We are our free buffet....read day one....wonderful food, and watched them rope off the pool. You couldn't see it anyway from the smoke. We talked to several people and decided to hang out until the smoke broke. Around lunchtime the pool was opened and the boys swam.

We left for Sea World around 3:00 and decided to close the place down, wanted to see the fireworks! We had a blast! The children really enjoyed the kids area. We saw the night time showing of Shamu! GREAT and returned to the hotel around 10:00. We would be checking out tomorrow and checkin into the Hard Rock Hotel.

Thoughts....

Rosen Centre was excellent!
Couldn't beat our Expedia.com price of $49.00 which included two breakfast buffets each morning!

We loved the pool there too!

Only about 2 blocks to Sea World and 6 miles to Universal!

We'd stay there again!!!!!!!

Check out my next post for Hard Rock Hotel and Universal and Island of Adventure.....

Thanks for the report Teacup looking forward to your comments on HRH and Universal/I O A as we leave for there in a little over a month. I hope the fires are out by then.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter