Sea World Black Friday Special

Things change from year to year for the sale, but last year’s Blue Friday deals were announced on 11/2

If you haven’t searched here, there are links for at least two years going back with the offerings & discussions.

Keep an eye on the boards, the link to register for that specific email link will surely be posted.

I was just coming here to ask the same question. Don't they normally announce them by now? Darn we are going in Dec and I was holding off buying tickets for this promo as we did last time.

The past couple of years, they have announced them already. Last year they announced the deals on November 2. Maybe due to the current AP Deals they won't be doing them this year.

I would assume that someone finally realized that announcing your Black Friday sale at the beginning of November just suppresses your sales for the first two thirds of November...

Sesame place posted their Black Friday deals in the last hour. They had a sale that ended last night at midnight so I checked about two hours ago and it was still up. Now the Black Friday deals are posted. Hopefully sea world and Busch gardens will follow soon.

Sesame place posted their Black Friday deals in the last hour. They had a sale that ended last night at midnight so I checked about two hours ago and it was still up. Now the Black Friday deals are posted. Hopefully sea world and Busch gardens will follow soon.

Thank you for the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter