Sea sick remedies

nezy

DIS Veteran
Any good ideas to avoid getting sea sick? Also, how can I not get sick and still enjoy a cocktail or two? (I know, I want everything!!)

Im taking the seabands for both DS10 and myself. DH insists he will not be getting sick. I also have the patches from my last cruise. If all else fails Im having DS drink gingerale.

I am usually the queen of seasickness.

Trust me on this one...unless you have unusually rough seas, you will NOT get sick. They have stabilizers in the ship that keep it pretty steady. Going through the Gulf Stream seems to be the roughest time, and even then it's not too bad. I saw a lot of people with patches behind their ears, but trust me, if I didn't get sick, it would be very hard to get sick on a regular cruise!

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter