(Sea)Lions & Gators & Dolphins….Oh, My! A Halloween PTR/TR with a “wild” theme - Oct/Nov '18

SO Excited! Work today is already getting on my nerves. See you in the morning!

Longest work day EVER. But, neither of my bosses were in so at least it was a civilized day :p. I almost danced out the door at 4 o'clock :rotfl:. Hope you made it through yours without incident!

Hooray! Let the fun begin! I'm looking forward to living vicariously through your adventures. Prayers for traveling mercies and safety!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Have an awesome trip! We had some medical/personal/life things come up, and ended up cancelling the trip late last week. I know it was the right decision, but I wish I was headed to sunny Florida this weekend! I'm looking forward to your reviews, especially BOMA (a personal favourite) and Trails End (I've tried twice now to make that happen!).

Aw, I am so sorry to hear that :sad1:. You must be gutted. Here's hoping you can reschedule soon. Sending good wishes for whomever is I'll to get better soon :hug:.

Glad you got through it. Have a great trip :cheer2:

Thank you! :goodvibes

party: It's almost here!!

See you at the Vistana on the 1st!! It's only a two night stay, but so looking forward to trying it out:thumbsup2

So excited!! :banana: Cant wait to see you guys!

Have a great trip!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Hey Gina, I know this is last second (literally). But I just got the greenlight for Discovery Cove, and it's officially booked!! So I will now be there next Wed as well :)

Have a great travel day tomorrow!

My wife and I finally made up our minds on how we’re spending our November week down there and I’m excited we’ll now have a DC day on the 9th! (Plus SW and AQ of course). Hope you have a great trip because then we’ll have a good one too. ;)

Aaaanndd, they're off!

Should be getting airborne just about now. Hope you have another great experience!:thumbsup2

The OMG bag is officially packed. We are officially prepared for nausea, diarrhea, migraines, congestion, blisters, cuts, cold, flu, mucus, rash, muscle ache, and sunburn :sick:. Did I miss anything? :scratchin
And hope you don't need to use any of these. Or worse yet, ALL of these! :scared1:

We made it Orlando! Alamo has cruddy customer service so we ended up with budget who honored Alamo’s pricing PLUS gave us an upgrade

Hey all, popping in to say hello before we head out for dinner with @chiamarie .

We arrived late yesterday afternoon after an "interesting" flight.....I will bring up more on that when I do my trip report . Had a lovely time at the airport and on the plane with @DontRushMe and her DH, and even enjoyed dinner with them and their cousin before checking in at SVR. We unpacked, settled in and had a soak in the hot tub before calling it a day.

This morning, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then spent the day at Gatorland. SO MUCH FUN. I tried to upload a couple of photos here but cant seem to make it work from my phone :headache:. We did the "Adventure Hour" and it was fabulous....hand feeding the giant gators raw meet with nothing between us and them except for a few inches. Super cool!

Weather was perfect.....mid 70s, light breeze, sunshine and clouds. No humidity at all. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

We stopped at Sam's Club on our way back and stocked up on villa supplies.

The resort is lovely as ever. Our villa was super clean and we have a great location in Fountains. Wonderfully quiet and so relaxing.

Tomorrow is SeaWorld, and we look forward to meeting @verleniahall and Sam.

I will try and pop in again soon. Thanks for all.your kind wishes and sweet posts :goodvibes. You guys are the best.

Just caught up on your report so far :wave: Sounds like you're going to have an awesome time!

We did the Sleepy Hollow event last year and really, really enjoyed it. It was a perfect evening. We took a wagon ride afterwards through the campground - it was the perfect ending to a great night!!! I know you will love it!

We are flying in from DTW on 10/30 and going to Discovery Cove on the 31st too! I used your tip for the $99 tickets - I couldn't pass that up - thank you :cool1:

Hey all, popping in to say hello before we head out for dinner with @chiamarie .

We arrived late yesterday afternoon after an "interesting" flight.....I will bring up more on that when I do my trip report . Had a lovely time at the airport and on the plane with @DontRushMe and her DH, and even enjoyed dinner with them and their cousin before checking in at SVR. We unpacked, settled in and had a soak in the hot tub before calling it a day.

This morning, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then spent the day at Gatorland. SO MUCH FUN. I tried to upload a couple of photos here but cant seem to make it work from my phone :headache:. We did the "Adventure Hour" and it was fabulous....hand feeding the giant gators raw meet with nothing between us and them except for a few inches. Super cool!

Weather was perfect.....mid 70s, light breeze, sunshine and clouds. No humidity at all. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

We stopped at Sam's Club on our way back and stocked up on villa supplies.

The resort is lovely as ever. Our villa was super clean and we have a great location in Fountains. Wonderfully quiet and so relaxing.

Tomorrow is SeaWorld, and we look forward to meeting @verleniahall and Sam.

I will try and pop in again soon. Thanks for all.your kind wishes and sweet posts :goodvibes. You guys are the best.
I am looking forward to your report on Gatorland. I really want to go, but can’t do it this trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter