Scrappers where are you from?

No, strangely Leeds castle is in the very south of England, a few hundred miles south of us. I believe there's a small village called Leeds down there which is where the castle gets its name. Very confusing to visitors I'm sure!

:wave2: Greetings from Virginia!

Dh might be getting a job in FL, though, and we may move.

Hello from Gallatin, TN!! :wave:
Gallatin is a small (sorta) town about 30-45 mins north of Nashville straight up I-65. Nice town, lots of history, farm land and really nice folks! Come visit us sometime!! :)

Hello to TN Dreamer in E. TN. Where in the Smokies are you? My great-grandparents are originally from Fine's Creek which is on the NC/TN state line. Don't blink when you go through!! Still have distant relatives in Cosby and Newport.

HAve a SUPER day!
Karen

PoohBearLovinMama said:
Upstate NY. About a half hour outside of Albany.

Hello Neighbor
we live about 45 minutes north of Albany just outside of Greenfield Center :teeth:

TN Traveler said:
Hello from Gallatin, TN!! :wave:
Gallatin is a small (sorta) town about 30-45 mins north of Nashville straight up I-65. Nice town, lots of history, farm land and really nice folks! Come visit us sometime!! :)

Hello to TN Dreamer in E. TN. Where in the Smokies are you? My great-grandparents are originally from Fine's Creek which is on the NC/TN state line. Don't blink when you go through!! Still have distant relatives in Cosby and Newport.

HAve a SUPER day!
Karen

Hi, Karen I live in Morristown, a small city between Tri-Cities (Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City) and Knoxville. I am about 40 mins from Sevierville (DollyWood) and the foothills of the Smokies. :wave2:

Huntsville.....Alabama (No not the one in Texas) We're known for Space and Rockets. :flower: And very little snow (my boys miss the weather in Northern Virginia where we lived until 2002)

There are alot of people from Il. I think we should plan a crop! Archivers in Orland would be nice. Or somewhere further south. We just got a new place in Bourbonnais but I haven't really checked it out.

:wave: Hi From No. Florida soon to be Sunny California AGAIN!!!

Will miss the world but love the land!

Holycow
Lisa

bcarson said:
There are alot of people from Il. I think we should plan a crop! Archivers in Orland would be nice. Or somewhere further south. We just got a new place in Bourbonnais but I haven't really checked it out.
I would be interested in getting together after Feb. Orland Archivers or closer to you would be fine.

Linda

Hi Everyone!! :wave2:

Another East Coaster here. Lived in NJ for the before college years (summers at the Joisey Shore), Philadelphia for the college years, and been in Delaware for the adult years (summers at the Delaware Beach...took me a while to understand that Delaware doesn't have a "shore", they "go to the beach"...go figure :confused3 ). I am about 1 hr south of Philly. Used to have family in NJ till this past fall. Now my Dad has moved to FL! :cheer2: WooHoo, road trip coming in January before our cruise!!! :banana: :jumping1:

Stephres said:
Hi from Tampa, FL :earsboy:

Hi Steph, :wave2:

My dad is in your area. Any good bead shops, scrapbook shops, or knitting shops that I should check out?

Thanks!! :flower:

The DC area on the Maryland side Dreaming of crossing the river again and going home to No Virginia

kaylajr said:
Hello Neighbor
we live about 45 minutes north of Albany just outside of Greenfield Center :teeth:

Wow, you only live about 20 mins or so from me. I live 30 mins north of Albany, just a little up from Scotia. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter