• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrappers- I need your help! PLEASE!

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Ok you creative people you! I have volunteered to make name tags for people from the DIS that are all going on a DCL 7 day Western Cruise. Most of us don't know each other, and we're gonna have a DIS meet on the cruise. Someone asked for a volunteer to make name tags - and I raised my hand! So I'm in search of some cute, creative ideas I can use. Any suggestions? I really want to incorporate the idea of the fact that we are on the cruise into the name tag. We'll be on the Magic.

Thanks everyone for your help!

This is what I would do.............go to my local scrapbook store and buy some lime green cardstock. If they have a cutting system ask if they have a tag you could use, punch a hole at the end and you could add a darker green ribbon thur it. I would then make a wand out of black cardstock for the stem, then use white cardstock for a star (made with the cutting system) use glue then glittler on the star.

I've done name tags before for DIS meets. This is a sample of one from the last one.

f68d0e79.jpg

We were going to see the 75th Anniversary Mickey's so used those images for the pictures but any clipart will do.

I saved the logo clipart from the boards (which has changed again) to use also. Printed them on photo paper because it just looks best and cut them to fit into a regular name tag holder. The name tag holders are available at Walmart or an Office Supply store. After they are cut to size just put them in and you are done. Really not bad at all.

For our cruise last year, we used the lime green Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter