Scrapbookers: Photo Op!

TorynK

Earning My Ears
I was just at EPCOT, and I am into scrapbooking. I know that when my husband & I (no kids) go places, it can be hard to get photos of both of us together. We end up taking a lot of each other, but other than finding a trust-worthy stranger, it's hard to get pictures we're both in!

At Innoventions, there is a Xerox display where they take your picture and print it out right there on a high-quality digital printer. it's basically free, although you do have sit through about a 2-minute commercial for Xerox first. But it was worth it, since that's the only picture I have of both of us from the whole day!

Toryn

My ds and I did that in 1999.....it is a great chance to get yourself in the picture!

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the tip. I'm putting that on my to do list. :D

We did this, we also bought a lot of the photos they take as you enter the park. The first day we had an awful one taken - visors,sunglasses and bum bags in the picture, so the following days we spent a few minutes taken all that stuff off, and we ended up with some really really lovely shots.
They aren't cheap (about $10 for the first one) but we bought 5 or 6 because they were so nice.

Bev

Originally posted by BevS97
We did this, we also bought a lot of the photos they take as you enter the park.

We entered through the International Gateway, because we were staying at the Yacht Club, so we didn't get our picture taken.

We did have our picture taken when we rode Test Track, but of course, that came out terrible. Those "Ride Cam" pictures never come out well for me, and for the price they charge (at all parks, not just Disney), I don't need to spend that much on me looking bad. :cool:

Toryn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter