Scottsdale in July

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
Someone suggested I post this here to get even more info that I've already gotten.

My husband and I will be traveling to AZ at the end of July to celebrate my 40th birthday. We are spending 4 nights at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale and we're looking for info on things to do and see and especially where we should go to eat.

I have received a number of recommendations for having my bday dinner at Talavera at the Four Seasons, but I just don't think that's really our thing after having looked at the menu. Anyone have any other ideas?

We are interested in trying different regional dishes. And if we can do it on a budget, even better.

And before you say it, yes, we know it will be hot!

Thanks for any info you can give. We can hardly wait for this trip. I'm looking forward to having a great birthday!!

Well, it's hard to say. Have you been to Scottsdale before? Do you want to stay up in North Scottdale where your resort is or do you want to travel to downtown Scottsdale where all of the history is.

If you want some good ol' western ambiance, Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse is just down the road from the Four Seasons. They cook up a good steak. If you go, have your husband wear an old tie!

If you like sports bars, you might want to consider Don & Charlies. They are packed with autographed sports stuff and they have excellent BBQ ribs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter