Scored 2 bdrm lakeview at blt! Help with room request

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
Normally not a fan of modern decor but couldn't resist booking a 2 bedroom bay lake when I saw it available. The closer we get to our December trip the more excited I am about it. fyi. 2 of our 3 nights there is a Christmas party.that we won't be attending. Would love to hear everyone's room view suggestions..... Besides our family we also.have 2 twenty some Disney newbies

If you want a view of the fireworks, request north end, even numbered unit (outer ring) The higher the better the view. 5th floor is the connector bridge to the main CR.

I love high floor, towards the middle of the building. Beautiful views of Bay lake in the morning and evening.

Attachments

• 5A1CFC88-C78B-43FD-9FC5-27760BBD89A4.jpeg
    5A1CFC88-C78B-43FD-9FC5-27760BBD89A4.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 9
I would definitely request an "outer" room. Once we had a lake view that was an interior room - facing the other side interior rooms and the pool. Not my idea of relaxing lol. Even the outer view facing just the lake and the contemporary was sooo nice!

If you want a view of the fireworks, request north end, even numbered unit (outer ring) The higher the better the view. 5th floor is the connector bridge to the main CR.
What Bill said. Keep it simple: EVEN numbered room, highest floor possible, north tower.

Enjoy!

When is your trip? I've been looking for months for beginning of Dec. Nothing so far.
You probably won't find anything for the beginning of Dec. It is pretty much booked up at seven months at the latest.

We have 5 nights, just hoping to finish out the week.
Have you waitlisted those two nights? I waitlisted two nights the second week of Dec nine months out and got them about six months out. But you are running out of time.

Have you waitlisted those two nights? I waitlisted two nights the second week of Dec nine months out and got them about six months out. But you are running out of time.
Yes we waitlisted months ago.

And I've been checking online several times a day almost daily.

Last edited:
We are staying through the next weekend but I m seeing very little in cancellations for the 6 and 7 th

That's when we are starting our trip. I was concerned there was a waitlist fail. I have the 5 and then the 5 &6 waitlisted. I understood the shorter the better chance of being filled. Worse comes to worse, we spent 5 nights at BLT and 3 nights at SSR. But part of our family is staying at BLT the whole trip, didn't have enough points to get rooms for everyone there at 11 months. And even if we did get two days, we'd still have to switch the last night...I really really don't think we will get a waitlist AND then manage to get that last night too.

Good luck to both of us. Maybe people will jump ship and want to be closer to BCV/BWV. Not that they are availible that much either, but I did see a few days at BCV last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!