Scooter rental for the day?

lesliekatya

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to rent a scooter for DLP if you are just there for the day and not staying at a hotel? We are staying in the city and would love to use a scooter. My husband is recovering from surgery

Thanks!

Im fairly certain that DLP do not have scooters to rent. They do have wheel chairs that anyone can rent - you dont have to be staying onsite

True, I don’t think the park rents scooters. I was hoping for an independent company. I know there are places that rent for multiple days that will drop off at a hotel, but that won’t do us any good,

DLP does not rent scooters, but several companies provide the service. Although not officially “endorsed” by DLP, they do deliver the scooters in Disney hotels if requested.

(Would not be able to give recommendation, though; I've never used this service.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!