Scooter Rental at D23 Expo?

rachaface

Disney Darling
Does anyone remember what company was doing the scooter rental inside the D23 Expo back in 2009? I’m splitting my trip to do the expo first and staying at the marriott, and then disneyland afterwards at the disneyland hotel. i know of places who deliver to DLH no problem, but I’m having an issue trying to get someone to do both and i figured if i could call the company who did it at the expo, i would have a good solution.

any help or suggestions are appreciated :)

Why not rent from the same company. They can drop off the ECV at the Marriott and pick it up afterwards at the DLH.

On the day you switch, you can either break it down for putting in the trunk of a taxi or have others with you handle check-in while you take the ART shuttle over to DisneyLand and then drive through DTD to DLH. All of the ART shuttles are lift-equipped.

i called deckert and they told me they wouldn’t deliver to marriott. last year, i stayed at DLH the whole time so it wasn’t a problem. i could go with scootaround (and it would be 260) but i figured id see if it would be cheaper to do half and half. i don’t want to have to take it apart either - i don't think id be able to put it back together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter