Scooter at Disneyland

princessme21114

Earning My Ears
I recently bruised the bone on my foot and I can walk some but definitely not as much is required for a Disney trip. I am headed to Disneyland for two days next week and I'm thinking I should rent a scooter to get around. I'm really nervous about this and have few questions. Is it easy to drive them in the park? Is it ok to park them somewhere while I'm in line for a ride? Do you park them in the stroller parking? Any tips or tricks you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I recently bruised the bone on my foot and I can walk some but definitely not as much is required for a Disney trip. I am headed to Disneyland for two days next week and I'm thinking I should rent a scooter to get around. I'm really nervous about this and have few questions. Is it easy to drive them in the park? Is it ok to park them somewhere while I'm in line for a ride? Do you park them in the stroller parking? Any tips or tricks you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there! It looks like your travel date has already passed, but wanted share our experience in case others were wondering about an ECV in Disneyland.
My father rented one for our trip last spring, and it worked out great! It was super crowded, but he seemed to have no issues getting around.
The biggest challenge is Fantasyland as very few of the queues can accommodate ECVs. Since he was not able to stand in a long line, we would check in with the CM at the entrance and they would give us a paper with a time to return. Then we would enter the ride, usually through the exit. I remember this being the case with Peter Pan, Alice, Haunted Mansion and I think BTMRR (it's been awhile.) They usually had a small area near where we entered the ride where he would park the ECV with the other ECVs.

California Adventure was much easier. In all the queues he was able to stay in his chair until we go to the loading areas. At TSMM and Radiator Springs Racers, after the line, we were taken to slightly different loading areas. But it all went very smoothly.

I hope your trip went well!

Also, rent from Off Site, Apple Scooters is across the street and has great customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter