Sci Fi booking questions

slickpoetry

Super Planner
Sorry, I tried searching for this answer and couldn't find it

We have a party of 8. Would it be better to book two parties of 4 instead?

We want to make sure we're in the "cars," not those picnic tables in the back.

It’s been harder lately to get scifi for my family for some reason. Had to stalk and use apps the last 2 trips to get it. We’re a large group too, just make the adr for 8 and when you check in tell them you’ll wait for 2 tables. That’s we do and it always works

WDW was much more crowded a couple weeks ago than when we were there in 2021. Several restaurants seemed pretty shortstaffed still. Only a few looked as full as they used to be at dinner pre-pandemic.

I'd split your party into halves and book for 4 unless eating quite early or late in the mealtime range.

They won’t seat you at the picnic tables if you ask them not to at check in. May be impossible to get 2 4 tops but you can try. Been hard lately to get this adr, tho maybe summer will be slower and have more openings

Sorry, I tried searching for this answer and couldn't find it

We have a party of 8. Would it be better to book two parties of 4 instead?

We want to make sure we're in the "cars," not those picnic tables in the back.
Picnic Tables at back hold 4 and they are usually for the walk up guests.

Traditional Cars are 2 and 3 rows of bench seats.

Non Traditional Cars are tables that have car hoods & trunks attached. These are used for larger parties or guests in wheelchairs or other issues that preclude from using regular cars.

Lower left you can see one of the Non Traditional Cars (yellow) set up as two tables. It could be two parties or one large party. Farther forward of it in row 2 you can see four tables with car hood and trunk, these are smaller.

I would try to get an ADR for all of you so that they would hopefully seat you together. I've seen groups who have separate ADRs and asked to be together who were not put together. Always up to the CMs in charge of seating at restaurant.

n13_disney_dhs_sci_fi_dine_in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter