Scene points

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
For those who collect them, Cineplex is offering a half-point redemption for any General, Enhanced or VIP tickets from Dec 6 - 11.

I snagged 4 General (not 3D, tickets) to Frozen II for tonight's 7 pm show for the cost of redeeming 2 free tickets.

I have more points to redeem. Too bad Jumanji isn't out before the 13th.

For those who collect them, Cineplex is offering a half-point redemption for any General, Enhanced or VIP tickets from Dec 6 - 11.

I snagged 4 General (not 3D, tickets) to Frozen II for tonight's 7 pm show for the cost of redeeming 2 free tickets.

I have more points to redeem. Too bad Jumanji isn't out before the 13th.

thanks for sharing :) can you use the discount to pre-purchase tickets online?

Sadly this is a big fat NO! I just tried to see if i can get seats for Rise of Skywalker and phooey, not 1/2 price. I checked for something else that's plahing in the same format for tomorrow and it clearly says Half Price Scene Admit

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If by pre-purchase you mean tickets for a movie that is not out yet (as it looks like Donald tried), then. The movie has to be in the theatres between those dates I posted.

I was able to use my scene points to purchase 4 tickets to tonight's Frozen in advance online.

Sadly this is a big fat NO! I just tried to see if i can get seats for Rise of Skywalker and phooey, not 1/2 price. I checked for something else that's plahing in the same format for tomorrow and it clearly says Half Price Scene Admit

Rats! I guess that would be too good a deal...

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If by pre-purchase you mean tickets for a movie that is not out yet (as it looks like Donald tried), then. The movie has to be in the theatres between those dates I posted.

I was able to use my scene points to purchase 4 tickets to tonight's Frozen in advance online.

Yeah, I meant what Donald said. I didn’t know if the dates were stating when the tickets needed to be purchased or used.

I hope you have a great time at Frozen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!