SC I 95 alternate route

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
For those who travel with your campers through SC on I 95, have you found an alternate route?
That bad boy is full of potholes and I’m concerned traveling it in either direction with a camper

We traveled on SC I-95 in February and March, and I didn't notice any huge potholes. Maybe we were lucky and just didn't see them? We also saw a lot of road work going on from North Carolina to Georgia, so maybe crews were filling the potholes?

We traveled on SC I-95 in February and March, and I didn't notice any huge potholes. Maybe we were lucky and just didn't see them? We also saw a lot of road work going on from North Carolina to Georgia, so maybe crews were filling the potholes?
Ill agree , it wasnt bad, but I also wasn't towing anything.

We're in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC and have been traveling back and forth to the Fort for over 20 years in everything from travel trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes... I can honestly say, that I-95 through SC has always been this way...
Its funny to me how you can tell how "well off" or how well ran the different counties through SC are depending on how maintained their stretches of roadways are as you travel through. You go from broken up concrete sections with well pronounced expansion joints to smooth asphalt...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter