SB: younger generation

chessie

DIS Veteran
While I was at the scrapbook store today, a group of HS teens came in, three guys and two girls. At first I thought they came in by mistake. After talking with them I found out they were all avid scrappers. There is even a scrapbook club at school.

It really warmed my heart.

my daughter is only 3 1/2 and her favorite thing to do is 'glueing and sticking' so when I started with scrapbooks she was very keen to get involved, she has my old scrapbook (a spiralbound one I decided I didn't want) and uses a glue stick and copies of not so great photo's - she has a great time, and will sit and work for ages to produce a page.

Bev

My two girls scrap as well. They're 11 and 15 and I started them a couple years ago. I guess they can't help but scrap seeing as I'm a CMC.

In my daughter's elementary school one of the after school enrichment classes offered is Scrapbooking. It is available for the 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. The kids do seem to enjoy it, although my daughter is too young to take it yet.

That is great to see people of all ages/sexes preserving their mamories. My husband is even "trained" so well he's always coming in with something and saying "I thought you'd want this for your scrapbook!"

Happy Scrappin'
Candi
Scrap Like A Champion Today!

I teach middle school Home Ec and one of the projects my students are required to do is a scrapbook. They really love to complete this project and even those who grumble about it, as middle schoolers are fond of doing, they are so proud of themselves afterwards.

I took lots of photos during the year of my Brownie Troop. The girls had a blast designing their own scrapbook pages with the photos and using only basic colors and shapes of paper (we were working on the Colors and Shapes try-it). While we worked I found out several of the scouts had been scrapping for a year already!!

My 6yo likes making up pages...mostly stickers and his own artwork..he's not into putting photos in yet, but we'll be doing an ABC album as soon as I gather all the stuff.

My 15mo also likes to "help" .....my CMC's newsletter recently featured a picture of me with my little helper while she visited me at a crop. My CMC's ready to sign her up as a consultant!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!