SB: Scrapbook Stores/supplies WDW and I Drive area?

Fiona R from UK

Mouseketeer
I know about Michaels, and Memories in Orlando itself. I also have the CK list for Orlando area. Can anyone suggest anywhere else I can easily get to for scrapbook supplies (have a car) from HRH or CS? I don't think the rest of the family would endure great long trips. We have so few outlets here in the UK!!

Do the WDW outlets (Beltz etc) have any WDW albums (DD2 would like one, she has a bitty scrapbook at present) I think WalMart sometimes has things, is that the case.

Will I be able to get a Michaels 40/50% off voucher only in Sunday's Orlando Sentenial? Is that every week?

Sorry for so many questions, leaving Sunday!

Thanks in advance!!

Hello Fiona. I recently became aware of a mail order site for scrapbooking supplies. It is www.timestotreasure.com I don't know if you have ever heard of Current a card/gift wrap, etc. mail order company? Well Times to Treasure is apart of Current. They have alot of cute things. Nice quality. They have a catalog you can request to have mailed to your home. They offer specials like buy one get one free. Check the site out and let me know what you think.

Thanks for that, but post to UK is very expensive, and I support our mail order outlets here, the link doesn't work for me.

It would be nice to have a look at supplies whilst in Orlando!! Anywhere else anyone?

Fiona-

I haven't been to any scrapbook stores in the WDW area, but here is a link called Lss Links:

http://lsslinks.com/states.html

You can choose by state, and Florida has several though I don't know how many within driving distance etc...

Also the online site for the scrapbooking supplies from the Current company is:

www.timestocherish.com instead of timestotreasure

Could you post some of the online resources for scrapbooking supplies in the UK? I have a friend over there who has recently begun scrapbooking and I told her I would see if any of the Dis Scrapbookers in the UK might know of some outlets.

Good Luck,
Candi

yummy72,
Thanks for catching my goof on the scrapbooking website I sent to Fiona. Maybe I had not had enough coffee yet! Have you ordered from Times to Cherish? I just got an order this week and it was so much fun opening my box of goodies!

Connie-

I have not ordered from Times to Cherish, but I have ordered from Current and been satisfied with my orders from them. We get a lot of cards, goodie bags, valentines, stuff like that from them. My Times to Cherish catalog always comes with free stickers too, which DD loves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter