SB: New Year's Resolutions

Pam

DIS Veteran
My New Year's Resolution is to start a scrapbook of our Disney Trip/Cruise from June/July 2000!

I also hope to start scrapping all of those photos of our other trips to Yellowstone ('98), Vegas ('98), San Antonio ('95), Grand Canyon ('97), New England ('99).

And my 13 yr. old son has been not-so-subtly hinting for a Hunting and Fishing Album for him and his Dad.

Anyone have some scrapbooking resolutions?
Pam

I want to do 200 pages this year...

I have a monthly crop with my girlfriend and her family so I hope to stay motivated!

I am going to try my hand at chalking and use some journaling software too...

I am getting a jump start with being "snowed-in" this week! :D

I must finish my Disney cruise book. There are only about a half a dozen pages left to do but they are the pages that I haven't the slightest idea what to do with.

I also want to do a Disney album for my 2 year old grandson. We went to Disney when he was 9 months old, and are planning our family vacation at Disney World next Christmas season. I want him to be familiar with the characters and attractions enough to be excited about going.

I want to be well on my way into my own family heritage book.

I am sure I will finish my Canadian vacation book. I was surprised at how few photo's I actually took. (only 4 rolls) My camera malfunctioned at about mid day in Montreal and it rained the entire day we were in Quebec City. We were only in Canada 5 days so I guess I am lucky to have 4 rolls.

I guess those are the musts for this 2002. I have other subjects I am continually working on. I plan on getting a loose leaf ring album and making title pages for the different categories. When I see an album emerging I'll cull it and give it it's own album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter