SB: Need fresh ideas....

Pam

DIS Veteran
I started scrapbooking 2 years ago. I have a Scrapbook for my son's Tiger, Cub and Webelos Scout years. When he crossed over into Boy Scouts not quite 2 years ago, I began a new album for him - I have his entire Scouting career, every badge, camping trip, hike, each rank achieved (he just earned Life Scout!) - which takes up 4 albums to date. I did a separate album for his trip to the National Scout Jamboree at Fort AP Hill this past summer.

My daughter is a cheerleader, dancer, and acrobat. I have over 4 albums for her - plus many pages devoted to the Homecoming and Prom dances she is now attending as she is 16 yrs. old.

I keep this albums current but it is hard to come up with fresh ideas and approachs. Does anyone do Scouting/Dance/Cheerleader albums? If so - how about sharing your ideas?

Thanks,
Pam

Have you seen Becky Higgen's Creative Companion book?

It is absolutely jam packed full of wonderful ideas. Rather than an entire layout that can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, she shows one idea at a time. Where she might show a dangling heart you could show ballet slippers dangling from a bar or a scout symbols or tools dangling from a branch.

I think this book is my best scrapbooking tool. I even gave personally autographed copies for Christmas this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter